Summer Holidays are coming! Have you considered outsourcing your inbound calls (Reception)?
Outsourcing is the process of delegating a company’s business process to third parties. Benefits to you include access to low cost labour, and improved quality of service.
Advantages of outsourcing:
- You save up to 50% on temporary employment costs and overheads.
- No time or money spent on training.
- You receive a message after ever call on real time or we can transfer to your direct dial.
- We can provide recordings of all calls to your business.
- All calls are addressed by highly qualified staff. No recordings!
- No missed calls! Calls answered within 3 rings pick up.
- Calls are transferred to your direct dial or addressed accordingly.
- Reception services available when you need them. We work full-time, part-time, lunchtime, summer-holidays, maternity leaves, after-hours etc.
When people call your company – even outside of working hours – they expect their calls to be answered by a ‘live’ agent. At the very least they expect the option to ‘chat’ via social media. Research shows that a high volume of callers will not leave a voice message. They simply move onto the next company until they get speaking (or online chatting) to a ‘live’ agent. Therefore having a 24/7 process in place ensures you never miss an opportunity for potential business!
Outsourcing with OceanConnects:
- With our huge network and presence in local markets in several nations, we ensure lowest per unit cost for our clients.
- Clients can achieve a greater degree of control over the project. They get accurate updates on the developments.
- No stress or hassles involved in importing; as such clients can emphasise on their core processes.
- Our expertise in handling such projects lowers the level of risk.
- We have our partners and agents in Asia; South America; Middle East; and other manufacturing countries.