Virtual Office services includes Business Address, Phone Answering and much more!
Virtual office is a excellent option for sole traders, startups and small companies that can’t invest in a full time employee or even the rent of a property. Plus your calls can be answered in behalf of your company and you don’t miss a call anytime.
You might not have a office but that doesn’t mean you’re not a real company.
Whether you are travelling, on holiday, always on the move and have no need for an office or maybe redecorating your office, you will always need an address to have your mail delivered. We are ready and willing to share our address, store your mail and our door is open for your customers!
Communication is essential – why risk loosing clients or missing out on an opportunity because of travel time and costs, when you can be anywhere you need to be and when you need to be there by simply using an efficient conference OceanConnects solution. We provide a high-quality and easy to use phone conferencing service. National and international conferencing solutions. No set-up fee, no monthly fee, no contract, no hidden charges. Operator assisted conference OceanConnects feature available.
Mail Order Processing
We understand that your customers want to communicate and place orders in a variety of ways, including phone, SMs or or email. Allow us to help you meet or exceed your customers’ expectations and demands.
Data capture & processing
We have invested not only in our operators, but also in quality and validation control staff that enable us to provide the highest quality for all data. We have the capacity and expertise to process any type of data, typed or handwritten to and from any format.
If your administrative assistant is on vacation or you simply do not need a full time person for the administrative tasks, you might consider outsourcing to OceanConnects. The main advantage of such a service is that you will only pay for what you requested and nothing for the recruitment process, training, office space or any other costs incurred when having a full-time employee. Listed below are some of our services:
– Word Processing (Academic Papers, Letters, Mail-Merge)
– Email, Internet Search
– Data Entry (database design and management, archives, labels)
– Bookkeeping (invoices, spreadsheets)
Part of a marketing campaign is to deliver promotional literature to your targeted audience. So whether you are looking to send books, catalogues, brochures, direct mail or other materials we will customize a fulfilment solution that suits your business requirements. Our literature fulfilment services include:
– Custom Letters and Brochures – whenever you need to reinforce information communicated to your customers via phone, email, meetings or otherwise.
– Coupon Programs – to maximise marketing efforts and enhance brand loyalty.
– Promotional Literature – delivering professionally designed marketing literature to your customers is a must. Whether you know exactly what you want or you are looking for some fresh ideas, we can tailor leaflets or flyers distribution programs sure to boost your sales.
We can provide bookkeeping, accounting and tax services to small and medium sized businesses. Some of our accounting services are listed below:
– Monthly financial services
– Personal Business Consultation
– Tax planning
– VAT Returns
– PAYE/PRSI Returns
– General daily bookkeeping (Debtors & Creditors, Bank Reconciliation, Invoicing, Credit Control)